Saturday, August 18, 2007

I have an idea

I've had an epiphany.

After reading a blog update on X-Entertainment, it has come to my attention that just about anyone can get on the back of a DVD with a "This movie is great" kind of comment. The problem is, a lot of movies don't get any of those because they suck.

I'm about to change that.

I went to Rotten Tomatoes and picked out a few of the movies that are in cinemas now but aren't so good, apparently. Hopefully, these glowing reviews will make me famous.

And now... Covered in Gravy presents, MOVIE REVIEWS!

Rush Hour 3 (20% on RT) -- Chan and Tucker re-invent the buddy comedy movie with non-stop action and faced paced wit! 5 stars!

Underdog (12% on RT) -- The move from cartoon to real-life for Underdog was the best thing that could have happened to the franchise. Hilariously funny, with a big thumbs up!

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (14% on RT) -- Some movies are hilarious. Some movies are touching. Chuck and Larry is both of those, one moment giving you non-stop laughs and the next teaching us about the gay community. It's brilliant! 10 out of 10!

Daddy Day Camp (2% on RT) -- The funniest kids movie of the summer! Five stars!

Bratz: The Movie (9% on RT) -- OMG! This movie is, like, awesome! Jon Voight is excellent - Two big thumbs up!

Evan Almighty (24% on RT) -- Steve Carell has the performance of his lifetime! Even better than Bruce Almighty! Five out of five!

All of these reviews are completely serious.

Put me on the back of a DVD, Hollywood! And remember to quote me as "Covered in Gravy".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, CiG.

I'm just amazed you knew Jon Voight was in Bratz. ;)

Max said...

Rotten Tomatoes knows all, anonymous.

I wouldn't watch Bratz if you paid me a billion dollars in sex with Jessica Alba.

Well, I'd consider it.