Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MESHARK Replies!

MESHARK JOHNSON has replied! He opens with...

Dear dshban,
Thank you very much for your reasoning, concern and response.I believe you are the right person to transact with,considering the little i have seen from you.I proposed to you,not only for our mutual benefit but also for a long and everlasting relationship to exist between you and i,and between our children and related ones,through this venture.

OK... he thinks I'm the right person to transact with? Did he read my reply? And the second part really scares me:

I proposed to you,not only for our mutual benefit but also for a long and everlasting relationship to exist between you and i,and between our children and related ones,through this venture.

What the hell? I don't want to marry him!

MESHARK continues...

Well, iam a man of my early 50's,married to Mrs.Safi Johnson,of the "National Aviation Authorities"Kwame,here in my country,with (2)children,Ali Johnsonand Ahmed Johnson,who are both in the University in their Finals.I believe that one day,at the conclusion of transaction,we will come to see each other,when i will come over to your country for further investment and otherwise.It should be noted that for the success of this transaction,absolute secrecy should be maintained expecially from your side,

That sounds nice. Wait, he's coming over here?!? AAAAHHHH NO

Because i do not want anybody to implicate me in the course of realising my objective,as iam still serving now and intend to resign immediately at the end of this transaction,okay?It should be noted also that any information relating to this transaction,must not be relayed to anybody at all,not even the Banking officials,for security reasons,okay?.Iam giving you all this instructions because i work in the Bank too.I do not want any form of interrogation from yourside,which may disrupt the transfer of this Fund,okay?.

Oh no, we wouldn't want to say anything about this, would we? That could be dangerous.

He goes on, until he asks me some questions:

1.your age
2.your marital status
3.your occupation
4.if you are ready to keep the transaction as top secret as i do not want it to jeopadise or have my reputable immage dented
5.your financial capability
6.your credibility and reliability as to avoid betrayal from you or seating on my share when the funds finaly hits your bank account
7.that all my instructions as an insider and as the initiator of the transaction would be taking for the betterment of a hitch transfer and also include your private telephone and fax number and endevoure to call me with the above indicated private telephone line as indicated above.

Oh no, we wouldn't want to ruin his 'reputable immage', now would we?

Your immediate response shall be most appreciated as the urgency of the transfer implies for we don't have enough time again to excute this transaction and also don't fail to call me for more explanation.
I await your urgent call.

your humble partner.
MESHARK JOHNSON

So I responded to MESHARK's email...

Fuck yeah, nigga! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! You got yo ho Mrs. Johnson. Word. My ho's all up in my face, like, "DSHBAN, WHEN YOU GONNA GO GET YOURSELF A JOB." And I'm like, "SHUT UP, HO, IM TRYING TO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT!" Fuck those hos, man.

And yo, meshark-nizzle, how'd you get that kickass name! MESHARK. Fo' shizzle.

My details, izzle:

1. 69 years of age and still pimpin'
2. I got 5 hos
3. Pimp
4. Yo, nigga, we gotta keep this top secret? Cant I like go and tell my ho 'bout it?
5. I make 5 Gs a night on the streets, man
6. You sayin' I gonna betray you? Nigga, Im gonna go pop a cap in yo ass if you gonna imply im gonna backstab you! I aint no Dreamz!
7. I call you when I get a phone, man

Just tell me what a nigga gotta do to get his hands on the Benjamins!

dshban IN DA HIZZIE

I feel my representation of black people is quite accurate.

And now we wait...

No comments: